On successful completion of the course, the students will be able to
BP201T Anatomy and Physiology-II
- Define morphology, structure and functions of various organs of the human body.
- Identify the various tissues and organs of different systems of human body.
- Explain mechanisms in the maintenance of normal functioning (homeostasis) of human body.
- Explain detailed about energy and metabolism.
BP202T Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I
- Classify the organic compounds.
- Explain the applications of organic Chemistry.
- Demonstrate the stereo models for the study of stereochemistry.
- Apply the principle of organic chemistry for pharmaceuticals.
- Develop an approach for organic synthesis.
- Know catalytic role of enzymes, importance of enzyme inhibitors in design of new drugs, therapeutic and diagnostic applications of enzymes.
- Recall Structure and function of genome.
- Explain nutrient metabolism in physiological & pathological conditions.
- Explain functions of DNA in the synthesis of RNAs and proteins.
BP204T Pathophysiology in Pharmacy
- Name the signs and symptoms of the diseases.
- Describe the etiology and pathogenesis of the selected disease states.
- Explain the complications of the diseases.
BP205T Computer Application in Pharmacy
- Know the various types of application of computer in pharmacy.
- Know the various types of database.
- Know the various application of database in pharmacy.
- Applying data analysis in preclinical development.
BP206T Environmental Science
- Know about the environment and its allied problems.
- Support to attain harmony with nature.
- Create the awareness about environmental problems among learners.
- Develop skills to identifying and solving environmental problems.
BP207P Anatomy and Physiology-II
- Perform experiments with like neurological reflex, body temperature measurement.
- Perform experiments like olfaction, gestation reflex and eye sight.
- Perform the hematological tests like blood cell counts, hemoglobin estimation, bleeding/clotting time etc.
BP208P Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I
- Recognize the various organic compounds by their structures.
- Classify the heterocyclic compounds based on their ring structures.
- Apply IUPAC nomenclature to the simple heterocyclic compounds.
- Draw structures of the simple heterocyclic compounds.
- Write the reactions of heterocyclic compounds.
BP209 P Biochemistry
- Perform experiments with qualitative and quantitative estimation of the biological macromolecules.
- Interpretation of data emanating from a clinical test lab.
- Explain physiological conditions influence the structures and re -activities of biomolecules.
BP210P Computer Application in Pharmacy
- Creating and working with database.
- Design and development of database.
- Evaluate table form database.
- Retrieving information from database.