On successful completion of the course, the students will be able to
BP101T Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Recall morphology, structure and functions of cell, skeletal, muscular, cardiovascular system of the human body.
- Tell various homeostatic mechanisms and their imbalances.
- Explain various tissues of different systems of human body.
- Explain coordinated working pattern of different organs of each system.
- Classify different types of bones in human body.
BP102T Pharmaceutical Analysis –I
- Define the terminologies of volumetric analysis.
- Classify the types of titrimetric processes.
- Explain the principle of titrimetric analytical techniques.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of different titrimetric processes.
- Identify the appropriate analytical method for the analysis of drugs.
- Classify pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Identify their professional role in the healthcare system.
- Apply principles of pharmaceutical science in formulation and dispensing the various dosage forms.
- Solve the problem through the application of fundamental principles of pharmaceutical metrology.
- Apply pharmacopoeial standards for the preparation of various dosage forms.
BP104T Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry-I
- Recall the significance of inorganic compounds as medicines.
- Classify the inorganic compounds according to therapeutic category.
- Explain the mechanism of action of pharmaceutically useful Inorganic compounds.
- Summarize the official pharmaceutical Inorganic compounds.
- Extend the acquired knowledge towards newly launched inorganic formulations.
BP105T Communication Skill
- Understand the knowledge of soft’s kills and communication skill.
- Understand the concept of teamwork, leadership, personal development skills
- Acquire the knowledge of body language and presentation skill
- Acquire the knowledge of technical writing skill
- Identify the concept of positive thinking that keeps the students in a good stead at the time of crisis.
BP106 RBT Remedial Biology
- Recall animal & plant cellular biology.
- Know classification system of both plants & animals.
- Describe various tissue system and organ system in plant and animals.
- Discuss theory of evolution.
- Describe Anatomy and Physiology of plants and animals.
BP106 RMT Remedial Mathematics
- Express abstract mathematical reasoning.
- Describe mathematical knowledge and understanding to help in the field of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Apply mathematical concepts and principles to perform computations for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Create, use and analyze mathematical representations and mathematical relationships.
BP107 P Anatomy and Physiology-I
- Recall relevance and significance of Human Anatomy and Physiology to Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Summarize the various tissues of different systems of human body.
- Understand the composition and functions of blood component and mechanism of blood coagulation.
- Demonstrate experimental techniques related to physiology.
- Experiment with blood group determination, blood pressure measurement, blood cells counting.
BP108 P Pharmaceutical Analysis –I
- Name various volumetric glassware’s.
- Demonstrate the titration process.
- Relate the theoretical concepts to the designed experiments
- Interpret the analytical data.
- Apply the knowledge of volumetric analysis in the preparation of reagents and solutions.
BP109 P Pharmaceutics-I
- Extend the acquired knowledge for the preparation of dosage forms
- Recommend and follow approaches to avoid incompatibilities and unwanted interactions
- Experiment with correct quantity of active and inactive pharmaceutical ingredients
- Apply the knowledge for selection of dosage form for treatment of diseases
- Demonstrate the quality control test for dosage forms
BP110 P Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry-I
- Name various pharmaceutical inorganic compounds.
- Compare the properties inorganic compounds.
- Demonstrate the identification tests for inorganic compounds.
- Apply the knowledge for inorganic compounds.
- Develop skill for performing monograph studies.
BP111 P Communication Skill
- Demonstrate interview skills
- Develop Leadership qualities and essentials
- Explain behavioral needs for a Pharmacist to function effectively in the areas of pharmaceutical operation
- Demonstrate communicate effectively (Verbal and Non Verbal)
BP 112 RBP Remedial Biology
- Identify various body component.
- Demonstrate basic components of anatomy & physiology of plant.
- List components of anatomy & physiology animal with special reference to human.
- Experiment with microscope for study of plant.